Like women, men also face bad hair days. But believe it or not, men do not enjoy the luxury of different products to manage a myriad of hair concerns. Fortunately, hair cream for men is that one all-in-one product that can help men sail through any hair concern. Men’s hair is typically coarser, thicker, and oilier than female hair, so the hair care products are formulated with stronger-acting ingredients. It is important to note that a hair cream is not used for extreme hair styling unless designed as such. It typically helps boost a natural look with some added shine and control.
What Goes Into Hair Cream for Men?
Different ingredients offer different benefits. Depending upon the hair care benefits sought, one can choose from a range of hair care products. The most commonly found ingredients in hair cream for men are:
- Vitamin E for protection against hair fall
- Natural oils for hair fall control like Rosemary oil, Almond oil, etc
- Formulations for dandruff control like Tea Tree oil and Peppermint oil
- Oils for constant nourishment like Coconut oil and Sesame oil
- Vitamin B5 and Glycerine for soft, smooth, and manageable hair
- Redensyl for enhanced blood circulation
Benefits of Hair Cream
Hair cream benefits are far-reaching. Using hair cream as a leave-in product promises constant nourishment to the hair. A good hair cream for men can be beneficial in many ways:
- Hold and Control – A hair cream for men that packs holding ingredients offers medium to strong hold to hair. This is particularly helpful for styling purposes.
- Improved Texture – A hair cream with natural oils and other nourishing ingredients is the perfect one to improve hair texture.
- Adds Moisture – The natural moisturizing ingredients in hair cream are especially beneficial for men with dry and coarse hair.
- No Frizz – Even men suffer from unruly hair. Hair cream benefits them by eliminating frizz.
- Prolonged Conditioning – Looking for soft and manageable hair? As a leave-in formula, a hair cream for men provides a constant dose of nourishment to the hair.
- Tackles Hair Concerns – Did you know there’s an entire range of hair creams for men that help tackle different hair concerns like hair loss, oily hair, and dandruff? A good hair cream can prove to be the desired solution for hair troubles.
Is There a Correct way to use Hair Cream?
The use of hair cream may appear straightforward. But there’s a wrong and right way to do it. It’s important to follow the ‘how to use hair cream’ instructions carefully. Always use it on clean, damp, or dry hair. Use a small amount and spread it from root to end. Avoid the scalp. Comb to set the hair. Alternatively, use a light blow-dry for a better hold.
Hair cream for men is a must-have styling product. But take your time to try and experiment with different products. And if you are looking at more than simple styling, carefully read through the ingredients to pick the best hair cream for your hair concerns.