Regular hair care is the key to maintaining your hair’s quality and texture. Most people resort to various hair care products for this. But, these products often comprise chemicals that can cause damage to your hair health in the longer run.
However, that is not the end of the road, as with herbal hair oils, you can not only contain the damage but also reverse its effects going forward. From nourishing dry strands to soothing itchy scalp, these oils have proven their mettle. They also take part in promoting hair growth and combating hair loss. Experience the magic of herbal oils to get robust, vibrant and beautiful hair quality.
10 Herbal Hair Oils That Can Make a Difference
With nourishing properties, herbal oils stimulate blood circulation while balancing natural oil production and adding a natural shine to hair. The application of some oils can reduce stress and tension through a gentle massage.
So, let’s know more about these popular herbal hair oils in detail –
- Castor Oil: One tablespoon of castor oil contains 14 gm of fat, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E, which can moisturize the scalp. Moreover, you must incorporate this oil into your weekly hair care routine to promote hair growth and combat hair loss.
- Coconut Oil: Since it contains lauric acid, coconut oil has been used to strengthen hair strands and elasticity. Additionally, it blocks bacteria growth in the scalp and promotes healthy hair.
- Bhringraj Oil: While promoting hair growth, it reduces hair fall as well. Moreover, bhringraj oil can help control split ends and facilitate a dandruff-free scalp. You can use this oil as it contains “bhringraj” which is one of the most essential herbs for hair growth.
- Onion Oil: Onion oil can be incorporated into your hair-care routine to improve blood circulation and strengthen hair follicles, resulting in stronger and healthier hair.
- Rosemary Oil: While rosemary oil has the ability to increase blood circulation, it protects your hair from sun damage.
- Almond Oil: With emollient properties, almond oil fills the gap in your hair at a cellular level. The lubricating compounds of almond oil help to diminish split ends and breakage, which makes it a popular herbal hair growth oil.
- Amla Oil: Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidant properties that can be included in your hair care routine to achieve strong hair follicles. The minerals and protein of amla aid in reducing hair breakage and prevent premature graying.
- Black Seed Hair Oil: The black seed contains antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which helps to address scalp-related issues like dryness and itchiness effectively.
- Olive Oil: The protein-rich olive oil is a popular herbal hair oil for hair growth. When your hair craves moisture, a pack of olive oil with egg yolk can provide that moisture, resulting in smooth and lustrous hair.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil, which is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, is beneficial for your scalp. The oleic and linoleic acids of argan oil provide moisture to the hair shaft.
Resolving hair-related issues does not always mean you rely on chemical products. Instead, there are plenty of natural solutions that can help you make a difference. This is where a herbal hair oil comes to your rescue, and the above-mentioned options can rescue you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which herb powder can be used for hair growth?
Ans: Bhringraj powder can be used for hair growth. Either consume it on an empty stomach with water or add it to a hair mask.
Q2. Which herbal hair growth oil can be used as a carrier oil?
Ans: You can use coconut and castor oils as carrier oils.